Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Yeah, I know . . . we are 11 days in to the new year and I am already running behind!! So why should 2009 be any different than the last 10, 15, 20+ years??!?! We had a great Christmas - it was nice and relaxing! It was so wonderful to have Ellie girl home for two whole weeks!!! Loved the late nights of doing whatever and the late mornings sleeping in!! I didn't relish our time at home as much as I should of before she went off to Kindergarten!

Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks . . . can't wait for the next day off! That's Friday!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

Our Impromptu Cookie Decorating Party



Oh Tate!!!! :o)
Posted by Picasa
A Tagliere Christmas - I know - it's a little blurry - not sure why . . . gotta figure that one out!

Aren't they so cute!!!
And my sweet little niece on the way!! Can't wait to meet her!

Posted by Picasa
Are we the greatest aunts and uncles ever???? We, meaning all of their aunts and uncles, got them a drum set, guitar, and set of fun little instruments!! We figure Parker will be on the drums, Alyssa on the guitar, Reagan on the cymbals, Laura on the piano, and Danny . . . Lead Vocals of course!!!


Ahh sweet!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! But seriously, I have seen my son's crack on more blogs than I can count! He DOES have a really cute FACE, you know!! :)

michelle said...

yes he does, but the crack is just way too funny!!!!