Wednesday, April 16, 2008

deadline

I must explain my lack of posts! I am knee deep in a scrapbook for my precious Ellie (if you are family and haven't given me a letter . . . anytime is good :o). I really enjoy scrapbooking, but I don't like deadlines!!! I am a procrastinator of procrastinators (thanks mom :o), but I am trying to NOT leave this to the very end, but it is 11:30 and I am going to bed ONLY because I ran out of my tape runner refills!!!! I was on a roll - working on a page and BAM! out of tape!!!! I even emailed my Creative Memories consultant and told her I'd come by tonight if she was awake - I did warn her that I would be in my jammies - maybe that is why I haven't heard from her?! Who knows. Anyways, the book is due April 29th!!!!!!!!!! Every spare moment is spent to this book in one way or another. Bear with me and I will be back to post some pics of my sweet girls.

In the meantime here are a couple pics of Lily - yes, that is a laundry basket - they were playing and Ellie fixed up a nice little bed for her "baby". Lily thought it was great!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cherie Baker Vann said...

hey Michelle! Came across your blog through Jenny's - wanted to say howdy! Hope you guys are all doing well - tell your mom I said hi! Cherie

Cherie Baker Vann said...

hey Michelle! Came across your blog through Jenny's - wanted to say howdy! Hope you guys are all doing well - tell your mom I said hi! Cherie

Kelli I. said...

Okay Michelle...the deadline is here! How did your MK book turn out? I'm sure it is beautiful. I keep checking your blog looking for new pic's and stories about your little sweeties! I hope you're doing well.

Kelli