Friday, December 5, 2008

grandma cook

Hi there!
If you would take a minute and pray for my sweet grandma - she ended up in the hospital early Wednesday morning. She was having a very difficult time breathing and my parents ended up calling 911 and having her transported to Henry Mayo. They were hoping to have her transported down to Encino-Tarzana near her doctors, but there wasn't any room and grandma seems to be happy where she is. My aunt drove down on Thursday to help with watching grandma. We are so blessed to have such a terrific family and so many who are willing to drop everything and run. Please pray for grandma - she seems to be getting better - as long as she doesn't do anything she is fine (and by "anything" - I mean brush her teeth). Please pray that she gets her strength back and can return home as quickly as possible.

It was so cute - my mom called me Wednesday morning to tell what had happened whilst we slept - I got off the phone and told the girls, then called Flav to let him know. As I was talking to him I looked over and saw the girls sitting at the table praying for their "bammy bape" (grammy great).

I will keep you posted. Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

Kelli I. said...

You know we love Grandma Cook! We will keep her in our thoughts and most importantly in our prayers. Please keep us posted on her recovery.