Sunday, October 4, 2009

40 years!!!

It's been quite a while since my last post, but today seems like a perfect day to break that streak!! Forty years ago today, October 4, 1969, my parents were married!!! Words cannot express how grateful I am that they have been faithful to their commitments to one another that October day!! What a blessing it is to not only be able to say that my parents are still married forty years later, but I can truly say that they love one another and enjoy each others company still! They continue to make each other laugh, drive each other crazy at times, spend time together frequently, look to one another for advice, encouragement, guidance, dog selections (that's for mom!), and so much more. From my vantage point they are one anothers best friend. Their relationship is inspiring! And I would venture to say - if you know them you have been blessed by them!!

I love you mom and dad! Thank you for your faithfulness, diligence, godliness, wisdom, sacrificial love, time, and so much more!!! Here's to another 40!!!!

A couple weeks ago I had the privilege of photographing my parents . . . so here are a few!!!

I love this one . . . says so much!!!









1 comment:

Smurf said...

Michelle,

These photos are gorgeous! For the first time, I look at two parents and can say a child looks 100% like each. Beautiful! And inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

Heather H.