Thursday, November 6, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!

Yesterday the girls and I, along with Tilly, headed down the The Happiest Place on Earth!!! We hadn't been since our passes ran out in the spring. I picked Ellie up a little bit early from school and told her that we were going on an adventure - they tried to figure out where we were going the entire time - it was so cute! I love surprising them. Although, Lily was pretty sure that we were going to either Chuck E. Cheese, McDonald's, or Disneyland. They got so excited when we pulled into the parking structure.

We had a great day - there were almost no lines and we were able to go on several rides. The highlight for me was taking Ellie and Lily on Matterhorn! They loved it!!!! Many more Disneyland adventures to come!!! Can't wait!

BTW, the pics are in reverse order, but I'm too tired to change them right now! enjoy!











No comments: