Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Alyssa - a day late!!! Please forgive me!!

Well, true to form I am a day late and a dollar short! Yesterday was my niece's sixth birthday!!!! Where does the time go??? Although she is only 16 weeks older than my dear Ellie - there are times when I am fairly sure she is much older - she is so sweet and loving and the most mature little thing I have ever met and I mean that in a good way! She cracks us up with her matter-of-fact way of getting things done and her maturity and understanding of the things around her!

We love this little girl to death and have so enjoyed watching her grow and grow! My girls look forward to any opportunity to play with their sweet cousin Alyssa!!! Lily is counting down the days until the Birthday Party - every day I am asked, several times mind you, if today is "lyssa's birt'day paaty?"

We hope you had a fantastic birthday and look forward to celebrating with you on Saturday!!!!
Love you sweet girl!



Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

No comments: