Tuesday, July 29, 2008

bedrest update

Well . . . let's see here . . . I went home on Saturday night - promised my mom that we would stay home from church so that I wouldn't do too much . . . I should've just gone to church because I ended up doing more than I should have!!! It all started with the kitchen floor - I'm pretty sure it could've doubled as fly paper it was so sticky - so had to clean that, then I found my maternity clothes - washed those, did a few other things around the house and then after naps took the girls to the mall -there were a few things I needed to get - all in all - I over did it! My doctor did say that I could "resume normal activities" but i don't think he meant for me to do them all in one day! So . . . I am back at my parents' house - probably until the end of the week.

On another note - anyone feel the earthquake? The girls didn't real feel it, but thought it was kinda cool. Ellie wanted to know if I had ever felt an earthquake before? I didn't explain Northridge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Earthquake? What earthquake?? I just thought I was feeling dizzy!! I am so glad that doctor put you right back to rest!!

Kelli I. said...

Listen to your Mother! :) You know that we will be telling our daughters that same thing someday.

michelle said...

I know, I know!!! I was trying to be good!!!! I will be better the next time!