Monday, September 1, 2008

my very own . . .


Yesterday, I made a big purchase! I got my very own digital slr camera!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to my sweet hubby and some wonderful family members I was able to get my camera for my birthday!!! Oh, and thanks to Costco for having an unbelievable package!!! Love Costco - they certainly help the dollar go further. I have been taking pics since I opened it up and put it together. It is AWESOME!!!!!! I couldn't be happier! I asked Ellie if she would go outside with me so I could take some pictures of her - she eagerly agreed (love the Model Phase she is currently in) - I will post some of those pics in a bit.

Look forward to more pictures . . . now that I have my own camera. But, I do have to say a hearty thanks to my very sacrificial mom - she has always been willing to let me borrow her camera. Thanks Mom!!!!!


Gotta go . . . I'm sure there is something worth taking a picture of! :o)

No comments: