Wednesday, August 27, 2008

a date . . . well, sort of!

On Sunday we had a surprise birthday party to go to for our friend who lives in beautiful Corona del Mar. We had a great time especially because we got to hang out with our dear friends, Heath and Abby!!!! These are straight out of the camera (from my little point and shoot) - if I wait to do some editing I might not get them up right now - so here they are.

Bad lighting - I know, but me and my friend Abby - love the dress Abby!!!! :o)

The guys - the all played baseball together in High School - sorry the professional photographer got in my way . . .

so cute!!!

us girls again - don't you love the view off his back patio!!!

loved the flowers

all the guys! recognize anyone???

three buddies! So sweet to see friendships that last and get better and better!
Happy Birthday Gary - we love you!!!

cute couple!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am LOVING that dress! Where did you get it? That beats my Zebra shirt =)

Anonymous said...

You guys look Fabulous !!!

Auntie Karla

Jenny M. said...

Pregnancy looks good on you girl!
Great dress...love the animal prints.