Monday, December 10, 2007

catching up

Hi there!
I have missed my blogging time. I was really enjoying sitting down and jotting my daily events down on "paper", but then life happened - as it seems to do. I have been busy sewing, doing a few boutiques, trying to get decorated for Christmas, playing with the girls (the most fun of all), and heaven only knows what else.
Here is a recap, in no particular order, of the things that have gone on here in our house.
======================================================
Chuck E. Cheese
Flavio got home early one evening so we decided to take the girls to Chuck E. Cheese. What fun! Where else can you spend $40 on so-so pizza, ehh salad, and play games? The girls had a blast and that is really all that matters!






with this strategy you woulda thought we'd get a bunch of tickets, but not so much!

======================================================
USC vs UCLA
I FINALLY got to go to a game!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been a serious bone of contention in our house! But on December 1st I got to go with Flavio to the game! We had a great time and here are a few pics. I also got to see one of my dearest and oldest friends!





Kirsten and Joshie!
Sorry Kirsten - this isn't the best picture of you, but it's all I got!!!

======================================================
Grammie Great
This was so cute! My mom watched the girls while I did a boutique - she put the girls down for their nap left grammie great in charge and ran out to do a quick errand. I arrived to the house - not even thinking the girls would be up - they had, at that time, only been down for an hour or so - anyways I come around the corner and see the three of them taking Riley (grandma's dog) for a walk - oh did I mention that Lily woke up with quite the diaper.

name one other person who can get away with this look!!!

I don't know if you can tell, but that little cheek is hangin' out! Grandma and I laughed as she noticed not all of Lily was in that diaper! She did say she was a bit rusty in the diaper changing dept. - so cute that she tried!

My display at one of the boutiques I did.

No comments: