Wednesday, December 12, 2007

singing and disneyland

Yesterday was a fun day! We started out by meeting up with our Master's Kids friends at a local senior center where the kids sang Christmas Carols and passed out wreaths that they had made. The kids were so cute singing and the seniors really seemed to enjoy listen to our little ones. My camera is doing funny things so I don't have great pics - hopefully someone else got some good ones.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After singing a few of us headed down to Disneyland! We had a great time! The kids were so good and each had a turn to go on their favorite rides. I think we actually got on about 6 rides - that is really good for us! We did get to go on my personal favorite - Buzz Lightyear - I just wish I could get past level 3. I guess I have something to work towards.

Ewan, Gracie, Ellie, and Sydney


planning our day

It was "snowing", but you can't really tell that from the picture.

picture by ellie

me and my girls

No comments: