Wednesday, December 5, 2007

lots to say . . . not much time

I haven't forgotten about my little blog - just been busy with a few different things - let's see - sewing, cleaning up after sewing, sewing some more, playing with the girls, chuck e. cheese (Flavio was actually home early one day so we packed the girls up and off to Chuck E. Cheese we went - we all had a great time and I will post pics later), master's kids - so fun - usc vs ucla game!!! I finally got to go to a game! I had a great time - mostly because I got to spend an entire day with Flavio! Such a treat!! One of my dearest friends flew in with her son to see the game and we were able to see each other for a bit - that was probably the highlight!!! (miss you, Kirsten - can't wait to meet that little baby!) Again, I will post pics of our fun day.

I am now off to bed - gotta get a few hours of shut eye before I finish my work - I have three days of boutiques (thursday, friday, and saturday) so please pray that I sell a lot and that it doesn't rain friday or saturday!!

Love to all! Enjoy this last month of the year and try to remember that we celebrate Christ's birth not the giving and receiving of gifts (I say that to remind myself more than anything)!!

I will post more later.

No comments: