Tuesday, August 5, 2008

something cute from Lily

The other day we had gone to drop something off at my parents' house and while there had run into my mom's neighbor, Rhonda - she loves the kids so much that she has a "treasure" box that they can go through and get one prize/treasure - so Lily got some PlayDoh and Ellie got some crayons.

On the way home Lily was playing with the crayons and trying to open the package - I told her that they were Ellie's and that she needed to wait to open them - she says to me

"Is (it's) ok, mama, we share."

So cute! I'd like to think that she would've said the same thing if it were involving her PlayDoh . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michelle - I'm so bad at poses! One thing I saw that I thought was cute was a ribbon tied on the belly in the color of the baby - ie pink or blue - it was such a cute picture. The beach is great! The colors are so pretty - can't wait to see the pictures! I like the mom looking down at the baby - i like the hands under the tummy...kind of what we did with Rachel. Send me some pics!