Sunday, August 3, 2008

pictures

Well, a few weeks ago - before all of this bed rest nonsense I took some pictures of my in laws with all of their grandchildren and my mom showed up and snapped a few of all of us.

I learned, from this experience, that I much prefer taking pictures of smaller groups - I found this to be a little bit more difficult than chasing a child around and snapping a few pics. I think it was the art of posing - I am not so good at that - I will work on that for the next time I take a larger group. I'm open to ideas from those of you who are more seasoned photographers.

I shot these at the Northbridge entrance - we actually had to wait for another photographer to finish - this was funny - I asked him if he minded that I take some pics - he told me that he'd probably be done by the time I finished setting up . . . well, not much to "set-up" when all you have is a camera! :o) I did also see the need for a larger flash - many of my pics came out quite dark. Well, good lessons learned - hopefully I am on my way to become better and better.











No comments: