Thursday, October 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGAN!!!!

My newest little niece turned one today! Why does the time have to go by so quickly? We have known about sweet Reagan since she was about 6 weeks old. I remember my mom and I were at Target Christmas shopping when my brother and sister-in-law met us to show us Reagan's picture. That was the first time we had a face to our prayers. She officially became part of our family in May, but it seems like she has always been with us! We so love precious little Reagan and are so grateful to God for bringing her into our lives and thankful to her mommy and daddy for going to Vietnam to pick her up. What a wonderful addition she has been to our family.

Last week at Lombardi Ranch (it was burned in the fires this week)

To Reagan,
I love you so much and pray for you that God would draw you to Himself at a young age that you might be able to serve the Lord for many years. I am so happy that you are in our family - you are a precious gift! These past five months have gone by too quickly, but it has been such a delight to watch you grow and to see that you are ready to walk. Before long you will be jumping off of the bed with your sister, brother, and cousins, laughing and screaming with excitement. Don't grow too quickly - I tell Ellie and Lily the same thing, but they keep growing.
Happy Birthday sweet girl.
Love, Auntie Shell

No comments: