Tuesday, October 2, 2007

tmk finally started!!!

Signing in for our FIRST DAY of TMK!!!




Gotta love music time!


Snack time!!!


fishy paintings!

Waiting for the Metrolink to take us to Union Station - our very first TMK field trip



The year before my youngest brother was off to kindergarten he and my mom did a mommy and me preschool program once a week at our church. At that time it was called Christ, Mommy, and Me. I can remember hearing about all of their fun, my middle brother and I were even able to go on a few of his field trips - which meant we were able to play hookie from school . . . YEAH! Anyways, this year, my sweet little Ellie and I have started the same mommy and me preschool class - it is now called The Master's Kids - afterall, we all belong to our Master, Jesus Christ!

We are having so much fun. Ellie can hardly wait for tuesdays to come around. She is even more excited for our field trips - we went shopping and got some fun snacks that are reserved just for field trips - juice boxes, chocolate graham crackers, animal crackers, and so on. Why is it that the things that are normally taboo are A-OK for a field trip? Well, it works in my favor - who woulda thought a juice box would be so exciting!?!?!

I am enjoying this time so much with my oldest little girl - before I know it the year will be done and we will be preparing for . . . perish the thought . . . KINDERGARTEN!!! Yikes!!! I am not looking forward to that AT ALL!!!! So . . . in the meantime . . . I will cherish every tuesday at TMK and all of the days in between - they are far too precious!

No comments: