Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

Our beautiful Pumpkins


It is rather difficult to get a picture of Ellie and Lily, much less them AND their cousins. I was under strict orders (from my mom) to get a picture of all of the kids, well . . . this is the best that I could get - not so great! Of course, my two were the wiggliest. Oh well, a fun memory nonetheless.
Sweet little Reagan - her first trip to the pumpkin patch.Lily isn't really sure what to make of all of this. Isn't she just adorable?!?!
My little punkins!
We had a great time at Lombardi Ranch - it is so nice and close. Once my brother and sister-in-law came by and gave us a jump - my battery is VERY low - hopefully it will survive for the next week! I have to give it back very soon and don't really want to put any money into it! Just pray it doesn't die on me!



No comments: