Sunday, November 18, 2007

etsy

Ok, I heard about this site called Etsy - it is really cool! It is for all selling and buying all things handmade so I set up a store. I posted a link to my store on the right, but just in case here it is. I just put it together tonight and since it is very late I only put two of my blanket and pillow sets up. I will do more tomorrow. I will also post some pictures of Alyssa's birthday party - well, not really a party, since it has been postponed due to the fact that everyone invited has or is finishing the flu! So much fun!!! (HA!!!) Lily still hasn't eaten anything - except a few bites of "ice cream" really golden spoon frozen yogurt, but my girls think it is ice cream - I don't want to ruin that for them - it tastes better than ice cream to me, so they can think so too! Anyways, the party ended up being me, Ellie, Laura, Alyssa, and Reagan at McDonalds!
Love to all and GOODNIGHT!

No comments: