Wednesday, January 2, 2008

december catch-up

Well, where has 2007 gone? Christmas has gone and we are already two days into 2008! How crazy is that??? Well, my blogging took a backseat to all of the festivities, but here are a few pics from our many Christmas celebrations – and oh, if you are waiting for a Castro Christmas card – it will be coming, I just don’t know how early you will be getting it for Christmas ’08! Be patient!!!


Christmas Eve
getting ready for Santa - gotta taste what you are making -
I'm sure all the chef's are doin' it!







Christmas Morning!
So cute - Lily really got the idea of presents this year - she is a pro now!



My personal favorite - Mrs. Clause must have put in a lot of hours on that bedding!

Our first kid-made gift! Ellie and I made this at Master's Kids and it was so cute - Flavio put it on right away - totally made her day!


FIGHT ON!!

all tuckered out!


Christmas with The Castro's
Due to all of the crazy schedules we got to celebrate Christmas throughout the week - so on Friday night we had Christmas with my in-laws! The girls had so much fun!




don't you love the pose!

I know this is a bit blurry, but it is for Auntie Karla!

My camera has been acting up, so I didn't get pics from the craziness at my parents' house - thankfully my mom has a few!!!

I'll do more catch-up tomorrow!

No comments: