Monday, May 19, 2008

at the pool with our friends

I think I will be using "pool fun" or some variation in a number of my blog titles . . . that is all we are doing lately and I know that it is going to become much more frequent! Again, sorry to my friends who have not seen anything close to warm!

Our friends came over to our pool today and what fun we had!!! Drake, Addison, Ellie and Lily had a blast . . . again, Lily "thinks" she can swim . . . so, she is really trying to keep up! Here are a few pics. As an aside, Drake has to be one of the cutest and sweetest boys in the world (Parker, my nephew, is, of course, at the top of that list:o) !!! In fact, he is betrothed to a number of girls - two of which are my daughter and my niece, Alyssa. I'm not really picky, I just want him in our family! We will see what God has planned!!!


Baby Knox ~ aren't those eyes amazing!?!?!


such a boy! gotta show the muscles!

sweet Addy


ready to swim!


their beautiful mommy and my dear friend!


silly kiddos!

No comments: