Tuesday, May 20, 2008

new subjects!!!

Well, I coerced my parents and grandma (didn't really take much coercing) to meet me at Bridgeport (yet again! I need to find a few new locations) for a little shoot. I needed some pictures of them with Ellie for her Master's Kids book to go along with the letters that they wrote to her - so sweet! Anyways, I wanted the pictures to go alongside the letters - so off we went! Fortunately I didn't really intend on taking pics of Lily - cause she was in NO MOOD to sit for the camera - oh what a feisty one she is. . . I'm chalkin' that up to the Irish blood!!! :o) just kidding grandma!!!

Here are a few from today - I know that I'm going to get a call or comment from my mom about how she doesn't like how she looks in some of the pictures . . . but, I think she looks great!!! And, well, it's my blog and I get to post the pics . . . so. . . hmmmm!!!


Did I mention that my grandma is 95 1/2!!!
Isn't she beautiful!!! I can hear her now refuting such a statement!

The two Ellen's!









My mom is going to hate this, but . . . if you know my mom -
she is always laughing . . . so it is perfect!








hide and seek!
Where are Ellie and Papa???

4 comments:

Kelli I. said...

PRICELESS! Beautiful pictures that will be treasured forever. I love your family! Grandma Cook hasn't changed...still as beautiful as ever! What a fun day for you all!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Those are SO precious! You did a really good job!! SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love your beautiful family!

carolina clan said...

Michelle, I wish I could have you take pics for me but I guess I'm a little too far away! Very sweet!