Sunday, May 18, 2008

day at the pool

We have it real rough here in beautiful So. Cal ~ we have had to spend the last two days in the pool!!! It has been near or over 100 degrees (sorry to those of you who are just now hitting the 50's). On Friday we were at the pool twice . . . most of these pics are from our afternoon visit. Enjoy and stay cool!


this is for Lynn - this is the only good pic I got of Ewan

I love the wispy hair! And I love this girl!!!

Ok, is there a cuter little boy out there???? Totally a rhetorical question!!! Isn't he the cutest thing!

Reagan and Tilly! Reggy (as Lily calls her) is pretty sure that she can swim - she saw her sister, brother, and cousins swimming, so why can't she?

sweet cousins!

yes, the eyelashes are real. . . and they are longer in person!!!!


This may not look like anything to you. . .but, this is my sweet Ellie girl swimming - head in the water, body horizontal, and using BIG arms!!! If you have been privy to our past swimming experiences you will appreciate this!!! This is huge! I am so proud of my girl!

my swimmer!

1 comment:

emily said...

fun pictures! you could just forget to give the camera back:-) what kind of camera is it anyway? if you have any photoshop questions please ask...just email.