Thursday, May 15, 2008

my first photo shoot!!!

Today, was so fun!!! I borrowed my mom's fantabulous camera and shot some pics of the Steele girls (and some of mine as well). I took nearly 600 pictures - yeah, I know, totally crazy - I'm sure, with time, I will be able to be more discriminating, but I was taking pictures of four of the cutest girls in the world!!!! (totally unbiased opinion!)

London was the most hysterical - she puts up this very shy facade, but what-a-HAM she is!!! I think some of my best pics were of her.

Anyways, I wanted to practice taking pics and Jodi was kind enough to let me use her girls. Here are a few of the pics - I am still weeding through and editing most of them, but I managed to get a couple done. Hope you enjoy. I'd love your feedback, comments, and all around thoughts on how I can become a better photographer!!!






















6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them! You did great. I didn't know you liked photography! you did excellent - i love them all!

michelle said...

thanks! I have loved photography - I think I forgot how much until I was playing around with my mom's eos rebel xt . . . it is on my wishlist!! I am tired of my little point and shoot - i am always missing the picture and with hers I can get some good shots - so I am going to use my kids and my friends' kids and shoot away. I'd love any pointers cuz' your pics are great!

Kelli I. said...

Seriously, when are you going to start a photography business? The pictures are great! It does help that the children are adorable! Very fun! You are a terrific photographer.

michelle said...

you are entirely too sweet! if you guys lived out here I'd love to practice on your gorgeous children!!!

Anonymous said...

Is this at Bridgeport? Don't you love that place?
Those are seriously some adorable little girls!

M or J said...

Hi Michelle, I'm Sydney and Londy's autie Jennie. You took amazing pictures of them! Your photography is beautiful! I bet Jodi just died when she saw them. :)