Monday, May 12, 2008

funnies from ellie

at the end of dinner tonight - Ellie looks down at her napkin and says,

"Wow, I really did get stuff off my face!!"

As if noticing, for the first time,
that the napkin really does work if used properly!!!
____________________________________________

Driving home last week from somewhere -
Ellie asked, "how do you spell the word to?"

I thought she wanted the number, so I spelled it for her, then I asked,
"did you mean the number two or like 'I went to Disneyland?"

Then I try to explain to her, not sure why, but, I tell her that there are three different to's - I run through a brief description and say, "It's a bit confusing, huh?."

Ellie: "Yeah, it is confusing, but I got it!"
_______________________________________

I need to be better at writing these funny things down!!!
She and Lily just come off with the cutest things!

No comments: