Monday, June 23, 2008

garage sale

This weekend we had the first of two garage sales at my grandma's house. You would think I was taking my girls to Disneyland - they LOVE the garage sales . . . yes, this is a regular event in our family - we do them at least twice a year and have a BLAST!!! It is really the only time we get to sit and hang out. It is even more fun since my cousin, Susan, and her family live about four houses down. The kids play and play and play - so much that Ellie and Lily took a 4 1/2 hour nap yesterday!

Anyways, here are a few pics from our fun and HOT garage sale weekend.

Thursday - messin' around while we all set-up.








Friday . . . playing with the cousins, enjoying the garage sale, and trying to cool off!


So it isn't ALWAYS fun and games.

I love feet and hands. I especially love Lincoln's little chubby toes.















No comments: