Friday, June 13, 2008

interesting take on public schools

We had always said that we would send our children to public school and that we would take the year-at-a-time approach. We are about to embark upon our local public school (several weeks away - thankfully) and I must say that I have, and am sure will continue to feel, a myriad of emotions as we creep closer and closer to that day. But my friend, Lynn, emailed me this link about one woman's Christian perspective on the local public school. I pray, even now, that God will use our family to be a force for him on this campus. Read her thoughts - I thought it was such a great perspective. And if you think about us, pray that we might be a light at this school.

http://slowomenofgrace.blogspot.com/2008/06/i-praise-god-for-public-schools.html

No comments: