Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker!!!

I am a day late, but I hope my little nephew will not mind!





Yesterday, the only boy in our family turned FOUR!!!! Parker has got to be the sweetest little guy around! Yes, yes, I am totally and utterly biased when it comes to this little guy, but I am very confident that after a few short minutes with him you would be under his spell as well!!!! He is full of energy and I mean FULL - and that isn't code for obnoxious - he is one ball of energy (much like his father was at that age). He is loving, sweet, kind, thoughtful, and ready to give hugs and kisses to me, his uncle, and cousins. As if his little heart wasn't enough . . . he has the most enviable eyelashes known to man (second only to his sister's)! He packs a lot into his tiny little frame and we love every bit of him!!!

Thanks for letting us help you celebrate at McDonald's yesterday.
We love you bunches and bunches!!!!

No comments: