Sunday, June 22, 2008

where were you . . .

on June 21st, 1997????

I was getting married to my dear, sweet husband!

Yesterday, we celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary! We went shopping and to dinner - we had a great time! I am just thankful for the time to spend with him. It seems - between work (his) and the girls and all of the stuff that goes along with both we don't get to spend as much time together as we would like. In God's providence, Flavio had the weekend off!!! Yeah!!! We all got some much needed time with him!

Eleven years have flown by (and actually, we have been together for nearly 17 years!!!). We've had a great time on this ride and I look forward to many more wonderful years with this man who loves me in spite of my (many) faults!!!

I love you babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an AWESOME picture of you guys! I have never seen you with such long hair! Happy anniversary! So glad that you guys got to spend time together!