Friday, February 29, 2008

arizona

Well, we got into Arizona yesterday. The girls were great little travelers. We woke them up at about 5:15am, put them in the car, and off we went, that is until we realized (about a 1/2 mile down the road) that we forgot to bring Ellie's little kitty that Flavio had said she could bring. So we were in the car at 5:20 and then officially off at 5:26am. We arrived at about 12. . . I think. And crashed at about 7:30. I was beat!!! I can't imagine how Flavio felt. Anyways, we had a great day - we went to Build-a-Bear - the girls were given gift cards from the bride and groom (did I mention that we are here for friends' wedding, which they are the flower girls?). We have never done the Build-a-bear thing - it was really cute (I'll post pics when I get home). They picked out their animal - Ellie chose a pink bear and Lily a little chick - stuffed them, "washed" them, and picked an outfit out. Ellie's bear, named Ariel, got an Ariel outfit - really a mermaid Ariel outfit, complete with red wig! Lily chose a pink princess fairy type outfit.

Ok, I am off to bed - I will tell you more about the home we are staying in - tiny little thing (and if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you!).

Thanks for the birthday wishes for my precious Lily!!!

No comments: