Monday, February 11, 2008

dad's day

I have been looking forward to doing Master's Kids with Ellie since she was born and I would get more and more excited with each new detail I would hear. I was soooooo excited to hear about a day for the dad's to come, so from the beginning of this TMK year I have been telling Flavio about it and that he has to make sure to have the day off - which he happily did!

Ellie and her daddy had so much fun. I am pretty sure it would be a tie as to who had the most fun! It was so cute to see all of the dads going through the class and participating with their little ones. They were all made "Special Child" for the day and Ellie got to introduce her daddy. She told everyone how she and her daddy like to play "go fish" - which they do. They put her snack together (an airplane), did the crafts together, sang songs, and finally had paper airplane races - to which she was quite sad that they didn't win a prize, but it was a good opportunity for daddy to tell her that you don't always win (something that was hard for him to say, I am sure!).

Well, here are a few pics from our fun day of wonderful memories! I got to be there because I am a coordinator - one of the perks - I wouldn't have missed it for the world! Nothing warms my heart more than watching Flavio with his girls and vice versa!



not sure what is going on with photobucket - but check the pics out HERE.

2 comments:

Kelli I. said...

I love the pictures! Seeing them makes me wish that I could've done Master's kids with at least one of our kiddos... Oh well. Drake really is adorable! It's been a long time since I've seen him. It's always good to see new pictures of sweet friends! Lots of Love to your sweet family.

Kelli I.

Anonymous said...

WHOA..... Butterfly Kisses. That took me right back to your wedding day. Must admit got a bit teary eyed and then I really listned to the words and thought of the girls and how fast time flies. WHHHAAAAAA the tears were flowing. I am sooooo turning into my mother :).
K~