Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"felf"

So, Lily will be two next thursday and her newest thing to say is "felf"!! Meaning, she wants to do it "herself". What am I thinking? She is nearly two - of course she can do everything on her own! I mean she is almost two! If you have ever had a two year old you know full well this new age of independence! I really love two!!! I don't and have never bought into the "terrible twos" (thanks in huge part to my parents) - I think it is a fun time of discovery and a lot of discipline!

I know this is short, but I've gotta get ready for a birthday party this weekend - more blogging later.

:o)

1 comment:

emily said...

yes, well, i never bought into the terrible twos either. i figured as long as you disciplined consistently your child would be great. well, i have Kaiden who is...Kaiden.