Friday, February 8, 2008

week of fun!

Ok, well, just about every week is fun, but this week I made a bit of an effort to do fun things out of the norm. Ellie loves to paint so we painted one day - Lily LOVED it as you will see and then yesterday (and today) we went to the new park that opened up down the street. I like this park because they actually have swings! The girls LOVE the swings. Lily tells me faster, faster, higher. She is my little daredevil - in fact she did a magnificent flip off of the swing today - landed face first in the sand! Other than eating sand she was totally fine and ready for more. They had a blast! I mean what kid wouldn't!!! They get so excited when we go to the park - the other day we rode bikes down to our little park and Lily just kept yelling "palk, palk" as if she had never been and saying "hi palk" at the top of her lungs.

So here are some pics of our fun week.

Enjoy your weekend. We have dad's day tomorrow with Master's Kids so I will put our pics up as soon as possible - should be fun! Ellie can't wait to show her daddy what she does at TMK.



If you aren't able to see the slideshow - it doesn't seem to be working on my computer - just click HERE.

1 comment:

carolina clan said...

very fun!!! And yes Monday would be good! Thank you!
Actually the move was not work related as Bill owned his own business as a contractor in Santa Clarita, it was actually a move Bill had wanted to make for some time. After much prayer and research, we found our home here in South Carolina. He wanted somewhere "green" with a lake for our boat, and I wanted close enough to the beach and mountains and no harsh winters...that narrowed down our search quite a bit you could say! Bottom line, I was being a "submissive wife" but I totally felt the Lord's leading our family and it ended up being a good move for the whole family. I never thought I'd leave California but we all really love it here.