Tuesday, February 26, 2008

uncle dan at tmk


Today Ellie's Uncle Dan came to TMK!!! It was a special day because not only is he her funny uncle (as she has said, much to Uncle Peter's dismay), but he is also a police officer! It was really fun to see my brother in his uniform with all the kiddos - oh, and Drake's daddy. They came and showed the kids all of their equipment and then took them to the police car - each child got to sit in the car and push the buttons, if they wanted to.

Thanks Dan for making Ellie's day! I know it wasn't fun wearing all of your paraphernalia, but your niece and sister appreciate it!

I'm having trouble with photobucket again so click here for pics.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Michelle~ Cute pics! You know I'm such a paranoid, persinckity old girl about my blog, and well... Dan's profession is just not one of the things we like to publicize. I really don't want to dictate your content too, but maybe if you just removed my link it would become pretty difficult to track us down =). Thanks for understanding!!!
lmt

Scott said...

The boyz look good! Scott La Rue